“Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.”
There are certain things in life sometimes you don’t agree with, especially when the true meaning of the subject somehow gets lost. It only takes one person to get the truth twisted and it seems like others spread it like wild fire.
We have just celebrated something that is of great importance to the whole human race, Christmas or the memory of the birth of Jesus Christ. With that said I would just like to share with you 12 things to appreciate about Christmas : -
12. Love - somehow more people see the need to love one another at this time. I wonder why we hold back throughout the rest of the year.
11. Giving - people feel a stronger urge and are compelled to give to others.
10. Family- they see the need to make more calls, spend more time together and appreciate one another.
9. Events - for most people there is no time for a dull moment as there are so many activities and events going on than you can handle.
8. Communication - seems like even those who don’t communicate all year find some way to communicate.
7. Prizes - even the merchants find it necessary to offer incentives to the would be shoppers.
6. Children - they are on everyone’s mind at this time.
5. Holiday - another day off with pay and extra for those that have to work.
4. Decorations - from homes, workplace, churches, communities, to cities. The beauty of ornaments and lights are a sight to see.
3. Music - where we all can find a few songs that we can sing together.
2. Church - the time to hear and reflect on the true meaning of the season.
1. Jesus - if you forget the previous numbers that’s OK, without him this
celebration would not have existed.
Take care until…......and God Bless ya
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:
Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.