ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Monday, June 22, 2009

Issue # 45 - Surviving your fight

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to come up with the understanding that if there is a good fight, then you better believe that there is a bad one. God knew that somehow there would be some people who already made up in their mind that they are going to fight dirty.

It doesn’t matter how much you go over the rules and stress them, some people are determined to break them. Every opportunity they get they will try to hit you below the belt and throw an illegal blow whenever they can get away with it. But I want to remind you that the judge of this fight is a fair one.



“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it“
Margaret Thatcher


So when the devil attacks you and follows through with a cheap shot don’t quit but keep fighting. This judge sees every time the devil cheat, every cheap shot, low blow, illegal move. “Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep”. Psalm 121:4 (KJV)

If God could have kept Israel and is still keeping Israel why you think he is not watching over you? The thing about it is that God is not only watching but marking down every dirty move that the devil makes.


The devil has to fight dirty, that’s his job function- dirty devil or Satan the serpent. On the other hand, Christians fight clean, fight the good fight. Christians are people that have been cleansed, now see clear, so it is easier to become conquerors who stands as champions. “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”. 1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)

What is a fight? A conflict, dispute between individuals, groups, family, nation etc. Fights can turn deadly or turn to an all out war. Fight can last seconds, minutes, or hours, and on the war side days, weeks, months, years, down to centuries.

Caused by- jealousy, evil speaking, over man or woman, possessions, hatred and the list goes on. You don’t always have to do something to end up in one. Fights are picked by people who choose to bother you. Naturally we have learned to fight fist vs. fist, gun vs. gun, you hate me vs. I hate you, you speak evil of me vs. I speak evil of you, you kill my dog vs. I kill your cat and so on.

You grew up with this mentality and the bible tells us to do the opposite because only heathens fight this way. Yea I know how it is at times when you feel like if God could close his eyes or turn away for one minute so you could really let them have it.

Hold it right there, “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31 (KJV)

If your enemy is 9ft or 19 ft he can be cut down to nothing. Whatever your enemies size, God is Bigger. So if God is with you and people are coming against you, then they are coming against God.

Don’t sweat it my friend just remember if you stick with God you can survive in any fight you enter. I’ll let you digest what I have said in this article so far and we will continue on this matter next week.


Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment