ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Be Careful Cause You Never Know

Imagine that I told you that whatever you needed that you can have it right now? What if I also added that you can be whatever you wanted to be and I will make sure it happens. How far will you stretch your imagination?Now what if I reverse all that and told you no, would your feelings toward me change knowing that I could have done it?

Now, let me ask you when was the last time you carried out an act of kindness for someone else? Regardless of how great and important you believe that your need is there is always someone that is in a worse condition than you.

Even though it may feel as though the little you may give may not be much, just ask the individual being helped . For some it made them smile, eased the pain, lifted a burden, satisfied their hunger, gave them new hope or even helped them find their purpose in life. You never know how much impact you will make in someone’s life, but do whatever is in your power to do. Let me share this excerpt I read a few weeks ago based on a true life’s story:

“There was this young man that went to our church when I was a kid. He wrote plays. They were sort of unorthodox in their approach. They dealt with some crazy issues and had a little profanity in them. This guy would often ask my father for help and my dad chose to support him, probably not even totally understanding him.

I believe it was because my dad was spiritual and didn’t just look at the exterior presentation. Well, this young man turned out to be Tyler Perry. If my father hadn’t supported him in those early years of creativity, maybe he wouldn’t have had confidence to take his gift further. Not only that, maybe he would have even rejected my father, now that he has gotten to the point of success and fame that he has now.

Ironically, the tables turned after Hurricane Katrina. My father then needed his help, and Tyler was the one that was there to help us rebuild after that tragedy. You just never know!”
(Taken from the book “Why Can’t I Sing About Love” by PJ Morton)




Because of those acts of kindness and granted opportunity of BPM we know who Tyler Perry is today. Even though worth millions today, I’m sure Tyler Perry cannot begin to put a monetary value on the opportunity granted to him because of someone who reached out to give him a chance.

I’m sure you would agree that we hear an enormous amount of no’s in life. If this is the case then imagine the thrill that ignites in the heart of someone you say “Yes I will help you” to.

I know you have to go right now but before you go, be very careful how you handle the people that needs your help cause you never know.

“So then, whatever you desire that others would do to and for you, even so do also to and for them, for this is (sums up) the Law and the Prophets“. Matthew 7:12 (Amplified Bible)
_____________________________________________

Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment