ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Monday, November 23, 2009

It’s Time For Your Baby

Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
Erich Fromm

Have you been experiencing any pains and discomfort in your life? I know this may sound crazy, but I really hope you do. This is a really important announcement that I have to remind you about. You are about to give birth. Just in case you thought I made an error when I was writing this I’ll do it again, “YOU are about to give birth.”

I know for a long time you have been experiencing some difficulties that you really wondered what was going on. Well there was something that was growing inside of you. This will explain the discomfort you’ve been having.



Yes God put it inside you and it can’t help but to grow, because of its origin. Be very careful what you do in this season cause one bad move can cause a whole lot of complications. With the value of what you carry inside you cannot afford to have a miscarriage.

Labor pains and giving birth go together. Even though you hated being in this position you will understand and be much happier when this phase is over. As many times it felt like the whole world was caving in on you, but don’t be discouraged.


The end of your trial is soon over and you will be rejoicing with child. “A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world” John 16:21 (NIV). You will be able to show the fruit from the seed that has been deposited in you. If you just hold on a little bit longer then you will see what I am talking about.

So my prayer for you is that God would give you the strength to P.U.S.H and keep pushing. What do I mean? Let me put it like this Pray Until Something Happens. You are now in the birth position and the quicker you deliver the quicker you can celebrate your breakthrough.

Of course you will have opposition. Tell me what, whatever came to success without opposition?

Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. THE BIBLE MENTIONS THAT THE TRIALS AND SUFFERINGS WE ENCOUNTER ON THIS EARTH ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE GLORY THAT SHALL BE REVEALED IN US SOMEDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reallly think we don't know how much it would be worth it in the end

    ReplyDelete