ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Your 2010 Prayer

Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.
Mahalia Jackson.




Heavenly Father,

I know that you have great plans for my life. I want to be everything that you intend for me to be this year. I also know that I have a part to play in the process.

Today I take a step in the right direction. This year I want to be better. This year I want better results and I will make the effort to get them. I will write down my goals for this year and this decade. I ask you to help me plan the direction for my life and the areas I need to do better in.

Lord, I want the kind of results my family, school/work, church, neighbors’ and friends and all I come in contact with will notice. This year I will set positive achievable goals for my life. I will aim to be consistent and get help from persons who will help my life be better.

Lord I thank you in advance for the things I will get accomplished this year to make you and everyone proud. I’m getting ready to see some new things cause I’m embracing this new decade. In Jesus Name. Amen.



Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today. In Jesus Name, Amen.

2 comments: