ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4 Quick Reminders Why God Is Better Than Satan

If you choose not to decide -- you still have made a choice!
Neil Peart

Whether you want to agree or not your relationships will only come from one of two sources. If you give it some time you will see the origin of which they came. I don’t know what you are faced with at this time in your life but my job as you read this is to give you hope.

Today I want to help you with 4 quick reminders to help you see why God is better than Satan. At the same time, helping you to discern what type of relationships that you have.

1.
Satan tries to bring people in your life to destroy you.
God brings people in your life to elevate you.

2.
Satan tries to bring people in your life to fight against you.
God brings people in your life to fight with you.

3.
Satan tries to bring people in your life to discourage obedience to God.
God brings people in your life to encourage obedience to Him.

4.
Satan tries to bring people in your life to despise your desire to God.
God brings people in your life who delights to see your desire to Him.


Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/
_____________________________________
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I will continually boast in my God. He is awesome at doing awesome things. That's just who He is. I cherish every person He has allowed to cross my path. Thanks James, wonderful reminder.

    ReplyDelete