ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Issue # 18 - It’s O.K.

Life can be so busy, demanding and challenging at times but you can’t forget to have some fun. Hey there, I know it’s been a while since you heard from me but I’ve definitely not given up. I Hope you’ve been good to yourself.

Well I’ve decided to take a break from our series From A - Z… so we can find some activities to have fun and I do hope you enjoy.

Summer time is here, tell me what’s your favorite past time? what you gat up this year? Is it vacation time for you?


Word Hunt - Play Now!
Link the letters to create the hidden words!






Coming next week: From A-Z... The series continues…letter 'I'

Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment