ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Champion’s Prayer

“A winner is someone who recognizes his God- given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals”
Larry Bird (former NBA player)


Hello Champion,
What does Tiger Woods, New York Giants, Boston Red Sox, San Antonia Spurs,Venus& Serena Williams, Randy Orton, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Yahoo, Google, Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who, have in common?
They all know what it is to be a champion.

I want you to know that there was a process that they had to go through to make it to the place they are in. There were opponents, obstacles, tests… but they did what they had to do to become what they are.

Well I hope you remember that there is a Champion in you. Yes regardless of what you are faced with right now. Prov. 23:7 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he”. Rom:37 “…we are more than conquerors through him that loved us” . You will never become a champion if you don’t think like one. This is key in setting the proper foundation. Above that, and even more important, Pleasssssssssse don’t forget this. You must look to the right source for help on this quest.

There is someone available to be your mentor, coach, trainer, financial aid, etc… He knows the obstacles you will come up against, opponents you will face, when you will face them and How to win against them. I speak of none other than…. Jehovah Himself. God The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. He is the best one for the job and with his help you can make it.

Therefore I have the following Champion’s Prayer that you can make use of as you begin each day. Also use it to help others bring out the champion in them.

Finally here’s a big tip I learnt lately:

Watch What Losers Do & DON”T Do It.


Take are until… and God Bless ya.






The Champion’s Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Because the words of my mouth are important, I need you to help me guard the words of my mouth. You made my mouth. Now help me to use it to bring glory to your name.

Help me to say the words, that you will want me to say in every situation.
Help me to say the things that will build me up and others.
I know that death and life is in the tongue, but I choose life.
I choose to take the position of a champion.
I declare that “I AM A CHAMPION.”
Against all odds, against obstacles, against giants, “I AM A CHAMPION”.

I have champions eyes, so I see like a champion.
I have champions ears, so I hear like a champion.
I have a champions mind, so I think like a champion.
I have a champions heart, so I allow champion things in and out of it.
I have a champions mouth, so I speak like a champion.

God you said "let there be light",
And there was light.
You saw what you said.
Today, I say let the champion arise in my life,
And let me see what I say. I AM A CHAMPION.

In Jesus Name, AMEN.



Scriptural references
Proverbs 23:7
Philippians 4:8
Luke 6:45
Romans 8:37

http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment