ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Introduction To My Blog...


“We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give”.
Sir Winston Churchill


Issue #1: Introduction To My Blog...


Hello Friend,


Welcome to Living On The Edge, glad to have you and I appreciate your visit.


The purpose of this blog site is to share my gift of writing with others, while uniting them with products and services that will make their lives better.


Through this Blog site I aim to:




  • Be a voice making spiritual and positive contributions in the lives of people around the world.



  • Help develop persons self-esteem by building their confidence in God and themselves.



  • Create a healthy environment to connect with others encouraging love and peace.



  • Educate through information, news, lessons, ideas etc.



  • Bring awareness and remind all of our need to prepare for eternity.



  • Publish products and services to better the lives or others.




See You again soon &


Take care until…
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment