ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Dark Times….

"If you cannot lift the load off another's back, do not walk away. Try to lighten it".
Frank Tyger

The good thing about pleasant and positive words is that they always have power to bring hope. Regardless of how long something has been written it still possess energy at the time it is read. As you are reading this you may know someone who has just come out, is in, or about to go through a dark time in their life. That is why we must always be ready to give a helping hand to those we come across on a daily basis.


Everyday we see is for a reason. Part of that reason is to help someone else along the way. The dark times in other peoples lives is your opportunity to shine light. We all know that darkness can only be dispelled by light. Well, let me say how much you really help someone will be seen if darkness around them is removed.


Now here is a way to increase your importance to anyone.If you really want to make the difference and be remembered in a positive way just help them get out of the dark. Yea just look for the darkness and shine the light. A small speck of light is a big thing when it comes to being in the dark. Many people are in dark situations and cannot see which way to go.


Think about your last dark situation and what the light meant to you. I know “boy what a joy to get out of there”. That’s just why I am encouraging you to share that joy with someone else. Someone help you and now it is your time to help someone else.


Go ahead and shine the light they’re waiting on you.


Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not you accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment