“Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God and value it next to a good conscience, for health is the second blessing that money cannot buy; therefore value it, and be thankful for it.”
Have you ever gotten stuck trying to find a cause to give praise to God. Well to make sure that doesn’t happen, let’s look at a number of ways to get your praise juices flowing...
10. It Produces joy - If you allow the cares of this life to get to you, sooner or later you will find yourself becoming unhappy and slipping into depression. The good news is you can fight back with praise and maintain your joy, sanity and your goods. And you thought that giving your all to God should leave you drained “Shout to the Lord, all the earth; break out in praise and sing for joy!”. Bible-Psalm 98:4 (New Living Translation)
9. It Changes your atmosphere or circumstance - Are there some things in your life that needed to be changed a long time ago ? Let me say that the praises that you have in you has the power to cause supernatural help to come to your rescue. Change your situation by changing what you do from now on. Need a change then send the praises up and watch the ultimate hero come to your rescue.“25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” Acts 16:25-26 (King James Version)
8. It is ordained to still (confuse) the enemy -Only perfected praises can stop the enemy. The only way you can get your praise perfect is if you practice. So the more you hold back and keep your mouth closed the further you will be from perfecting your praise to God. Make sure get your time in today. “From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger”. Psalm 8:2 (New International Version)
7. It is a good thing - In light of what is going on in the earth today I’m sure you would agree that we need some more people doing good things. Well this is a fine moment to begin a new trend. How about something that would not only please God but cause you to feel better. As you go throughout your day don’t forget to let this good thing be a part of your days ahead. “It Is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:” Psalm 92:1 (KJV)
6. Acknowledge God’s goodness - I don’t care how it looks right now God has been good to you. If you are having problem recognizing his goodness maybe you are going to fast. If you would just stop for a moment and allow your heart and mind to speak to you, I’m sure some things will begin to surface. How about when you didn’t know how you were going to get out of that last situation but you find yourself today able to look back and laugh right? “Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!” Psalm 107:8 (KJV)
5. Because he hears and answers your prayers - Isn’t that a wonderful feeling when your prayers are answered? Well don’t you think the courteous thing is to show appreciation to the one who has helped you in your time of need. Let me tell you that what you do now could determine how soon your next request is granted. By the way, it wont be long before you need something else. “I will confess, praise, and give thanks to You, for You have heard and answered me; and You have become my Salvation and Deliverer”. Psalm 118:21 (Amplified Bible)
4. You still have life - There are some persons that would not hesitate to give God the praise right now, if they were given another chance. Do you know where they are? That’s right, dead. Yes indeed, many people are jealous of you. My friend count it an honor to be in the position that you are in. It is a blessing. “While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.” Psalm 146:2 (KJV)
3. God is great - For every situation his greatness can be displayed. I always believe that your situation is an opportunity for God to work. Whether you praise him or not he is still greattttttt. “Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness”. Psalms 48:1 (KJV)
2. His name is worthy of it -You mean to tell me that every moment of the day someone is praising the name of the Lord in some way, Oh yes indeed. Anyone who can keep me, you and the billions of other people all over the world at the same time and it isn’t a big deal has to be worthy of praise. “From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised” . Psalm 113:3 (KJV)
1. You were created /built to praise God - Yes, you are the created work of God. Ford says it’s vehicles are “built Ford tough” and asks the question have you driven a Ford lately? Well let me say to you that you were built praise tough, able to outlast all your obstacles you meet on the road of life. Have you given a PRAISE lately. “All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee”. Psalms 145:10 (KJV)
Well that’s it for now, it’s time to crank up your praise mobile and get going.
What else can you think about on this matter? What is it that you have to give praise for at this time in your life? What secret tips do you have for getting results through praise?
Take care until…......and God Bless ya
Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not you accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:
Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.