ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Friday, January 2, 2009

Issue # 32 - Congratulations

Well, well, well…. You made it over to aye?

Congratulations!

Count it a privilege to have been given the opportunity, to see a New Year. If you really think about it you are very fortunate. How do I know? Well if you ask some people to read this there would be no response. Why? Because they came to the last scene and end of the movie in life before they could cross over this threshold of 2009.

As for you, it is only a transition as you end one scene to begin a new one. The past is gone and you cannot change it. So what do you do now? Take a deep breath and move forward with boldness. There are so much opportunities ahead of you. Guess what? They are waiting on you to embrace them. There is no room for procrastination, you don’t have forever to make your move.





Picture this, you are part of a #1 motion picture and many scenes have already been recorded. It’s now your time and the scene is set for you to enter.

Yes the lights will now shine on you as you play your part. Quit worrying if you can do it, you have been handpicked by the producer ? He knows you have what it takes. Just trust him and listen to his guidance and counsel. You have an Oscar award waiting on you for your performance. It’s not can you do it but will you do it.

Yes, go ahead give it your best shot and stir up the gift in you. Let me tell you this, major investment was put into this film and you have this great opportunity to contribute to it. The producer will stop at nothing to get this done. If you let this opportunity go someone else will take your place.

I’m sorry, let me not hold you up any more cause time is running out. Go ahead and make God and your family proud.

Happy New Year.

Good Success In 2009

Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/


Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

3 comments:

  1. YA, I totally agree with you!
    Hopefully you have a prosperous New Year! and I know you must will, because attitude can decide everything I believed. Let us do our best in year of 2009! never let time waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shierly,
    Hope you accomplish 9 times more than you did in 2008

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you reading Ruth,
    Do hope that what you read is helping to make a difference in your life.

    ReplyDelete