ATTENTION :This Blog Will Soon Be Closed, Please Visit My New Blog At - http://InStepWithChrist.com:   CLICK Here

Friday, January 23, 2009

Issue # 33 - Where is God in Your Plans?

I know it is always good when you can get a fresh start and new beginning. So many plans and ideas are racing through your thoughts that you can’t keep up with them. Then you get so caught up in I want to do this and I want to do that this year.

Each day you live there are so many directions that you can take, so many things to do and so many people to see. But do you stop to consider is this really the way I should be going? Is the thing that you are planning and giving your time to beneficial to what God has planned for your life?

The thing that gets your attention is what will consume your time and life. When you would have completed your journey each day and look back at what has been accomplished, the journey may have been satisfying or not. I am sure that you want to have done something that you are satisfied with at the end of the day.



Well the big question to you is where is God in your plans? An even better question is Where are you in God’s plan? Do you know where you should be? "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21 (New International Version) If you want a productive life you need to make each day productive. Just think about yesterday, was God included in your plans or you made your own?

Having God in your plans starts first with acknowledge and consultation. Remember he has the master plan that links everything and everyone together. So if you do your own thing you will eventually go contrary and be out of place. That’s the reason why you don’t feel comfortable because what you are doing doesn’t line up.

One of the worst things to experience is to build something and then have it broken down because it wasn’t right. Well to avoid all that you should start the right way. This is what helps you make sure you are in line. Starting right is essential to ending right. Even if you are own the wrong route as you read this there is still hope.

So make it a must to follow God’s plan and have regular inspections. When you get God’s approval to do something and it is done properly he will put it on display for others to see. God loves to show off his work.

Do what God desires and get ready for him to show you off.


Bible reading:
Proverbs 16:9
Proverbs 19:21




Take care until…......and God Bless ya
http://jamesedgecombe2.blogspot.com/

Are you ready to face eternity? If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of your life and desire to make that commitment now please repeat the following prayer:

Lord Jesus be merciful to me a sinner. I realize that I have sinned against you and come short of your glory. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised him from the dead. I pray for your forgiveness and ask that you save me now and accept me into your kingdom. Give me eternal life today.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment